Imaginatively converted from an old welsh stone hay barn into a unique property retaining much of its original charm and character featuring exposed beams, thick stone walls, oak flooring and quality Laura Ashley furnishings. When you are away from home this property endeavours to provide you with the best facilities to ensure your holiday is a memorable one. The barn is semi-detached but completely private with the owner’s residing next door.
The sitting room/dining area has been furnished to provide attractive holiday accommodation with leather sofa and reclining chair, an electric log effect wood burning stove and a Sky TV/DVD offering a range of satellite channels. A welsh dresser, dining table and chairs.
The well equipped kitchen has Welsh Portmeirion china for your use, a comprehensive range of oven, table and glass ware and quality saucepans. A fridge/freezer, cooker, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle and coffee maker, in fact everything you need for a long holiday rental away from home.
Up a flight of stairs to the tastefully decorated bedroom with a feature wall, black out blinds and a luxurious king sized bed with co-ordinating quality bed linen ensuring a 5* night’s sleep. The wardrobe is set in an alcove, a dressing table, bedside cabinets and a wall mounted Sky TV complete the room.
The shower room has a large enclosed shower, toilet, wash station and shaver socket.
Outside the back door is a sheltered private stone slabbed patio area with flowers, shrubs and garden seating making it the perfect setting for summer barbeques with fabulous views across the wildflower meadow and overlooking the wildlife pond already home to various waterfowl.
There is private off road parking just across the road and another patio area with seating to enjoy the views. There is also a small mountain stream and an abundance of birds including several woodpeckers.
- Complimentary wi-fi.
- Mobile reception variable.
- No smoking indoors.
- Patio area with garden furniture.
- Gas BBQ.
- Garden shed housing tumble dryer.
- Re-cycling bins.
- Private parking area, patio and viewing point.
- Oil central heating throughout.
- Electricity and heating included.
- Ironing facilities.
- Outside clothes airer.
- All cleaning materials, tea, oven and dish cloths supplied.
- Bed linen.
- 1 x bath and 1 x hand towel per person.
- Hair dryer.
- Baby bath, travel cot and high chair on request.
- Local maps, walking guides and information leaflets.
- Selection of books.
- Asda and Tesco delivery service.
- Local supermarkets include Morrisons, Co-op and Aldi.
- Sorry no 4 legged pets accepted.
- Weekly bookings are Friday to Friday preferably.
- Short breaks available.